Technomad Military PA Systems are uses by all branches of the US Armed forces, by the White House Communications Agency, by the UK MOD, and by other national armed forces.
How It Works
Technomad giant voice systems are modular and composed of 3 main parts.
- Audio Source Packs – where audio is controlled and distributed from
- Link Kits – distribute audio over long distances to the output packs
- Output packs – the amplifiers and speakers that create the audio
Giant Voice Components
Interested in a Technomad Giant Voice system. Request a demo or contacts us today!
SuperConductor™ Flash RAM Player- Recorder with Automatic PlaybackRack Mounted, User-Programmable Automatic Audio Player. User can load hours of audio via Ethernet (or by removing internal USB stick and plugging into a host computer). Sounds can be assigned in any order to rotary knob. Screen displays selected sound. Knob can be pressed to start-stop playback. Looping, one-shot, or press-to-hold play modes. Ideal for local-language messages, ceremonial audio, sirens, warning tones, combat simulation, PSYOPS, and more. Sounds can be programmed to play automatically on any schedule using internal clock.[ click here for more info ]
24V DC Power Option – run from vehicle power, or use DC power for emergency backup
220V 50/60 Hz ‘Global’ Power Option – run from non-US AC power.
Wireless Microphone – 1 high quality handheld wireless microphone system. VHF. Integrated into any technomad military PA system. Operating range up to 200 yds, dependent on weather conditions and RF environment. US frequencies. Installed in PA rack at factory if ordered with PA system. Range: up to 100M depending on RF conditions. Handheld, Lapel, and Headset versions available.
LMR Interface– Land Mobile Radio Receiver allows user to tie existing P25 LMRs into Technomad PA System for paging, mass notification.
Telephone System Interface – auto pickup – allows any standard POTS line to patch into and page through the base PA system.
Audio Source Pack
Audio source packs generate audio for the entire giant voice system.
Audio source pack generates audio. Source pack includes: flight case, CD- player, expandable 6-input mixer, and a hand-held microphone. Add an optional SuperConductor for automatic message playback. The Source Rack is pre-wired. No setup is required. Product# 472-tno-839
Link kits distribute audio signals over long distances.
Link Kits send audio from Audio Source Packs to one or more Output Packs. There are several varieties of Link Kit:
- Twisted Pair Link Kits – Simple, easy to setup, CD-quality audio over traditional telephone twisted pair copper wire, OR spare twisted pairs in multi-conductor CAT-5 wiring. Ranges up to three miles. “Star” (one-to-many) or “Daisy-Chain” (one to one to one) configurations. Great for fast, robust field deployment, or permanent install. Best audio quality, lowest cost.
- Ethernet Link Kits – Have an existing Ethernet network? Connect Technomad PA components over your network using the Ethernet Link Kit (one Ethernet Link Required per PA Element, i.e. Audio Source Pack, Output Pack, etc). Good for leveraging existing network (if access is permitted). Excellent audio quality, and “zone” control is an available feature (page specific areas of your facility). Moderate Cost.
- Wireless Link Kits – Need wireless deployed audio links between your command center and remote PA systems? Use Technomad Wireless Link Kits. Range between links up to 6 miles. Robust Ad-hoc Mesh networks are created over 2.4/5.6 GHz Wifi frequencies. Flexible, fast setup, No wires. Highest cost, occasional brief audio dropouts are possible in heavy RF environments. Zone” control is an available feature (page specific areas of your facility).
» Click Here for detailed information about Technomad Wireless Link Kits
Interested in a Technomad Giant Voice system. Contact us via the form below today!