Home » FAQs » What kind of power do they require?

What kind of power do they require?

Standard Technomad Military PA systems (MilPA1, MilPA2, MilPA3, and MilPA4) operate off of standard 110/120V AC power. A 10A circuit provides ample current. “DC” Technomad Military PA systems (MilPA1DC, MilPA2DC, MilPA3DC, MilPA4DC) systems operate from BOTH 110/120V AC AND from 24 volt DC power. The 24 volt system must be provided current of at least 65A to drive the PA continuously at full power (fewer peaks current is needed if you are not playing the system at full volume, or playing audio without heavy bass content). For vehicle mounted systems, we suggest a minimum alternator power of 100A.